Orders of 6+ bottles ship complimentary! Enter code "cheers" at checkout.

Cart 0 items: $0.00
2021 Grenache

2021 Grenache

Jespersen Ranch

100% Grenache

In Stock
Add To Cart

This wine comes from a single block at Jespersen Ranch, where the coastal influence produces a stunning expression of the varietal. To build complexity within this single vineyard, single block, single varietal wine, we destemmed 62% of the grapes to ferment in concrete and stainless steel, enhancing the juicy and bright red fruit characteristics and adding tannin structure. The remaining 38% fermented whole cluster in stainless steel, adding spice and earth elements. The wine aged in 22% new French oak barrels for 8 months, before we transferred it into a large neutral oak cask for an additional 8 months of aging before bottling. The resulting wine is vibrant and lively, with notes of raspberry, cherry, dark chocolate and black tea.